Friday, February 9, 2018

New Releases and Special Offers


Thank you everyone who bought my books this past year. The Kindle versions the Aledan Series Box set and Psion's Children are on sale at holiday prices through February and free to read on Kindle Unlimited.




Meanwhile, I am working on a new Cyborg science fiction romance series set in the Aledan Universe on Earth at the end of the Procyon War 800 years before Psion.

As an Indie or self-published author, I have joined a cross promotional group and am now sharing  special promotions that include my books.  They will give you the opportunity to get other books in the SFR genre and other romance genres.

CLICK HERE for Steamy Valentine

CLICK HERE for Series Starters


Here are some other books by my friends that I have read and enjoyed. I have linked them to their AMAZON Author Page because a couple of them haven't been released yet.


Clarissa Lake


T.J. Quinn

COMING SOON
Go to the Author's Page above for the latest releases.

No comments:

Post a Comment